With Events approaching over the next couple of weeks, I feel I must declare myself and make the following statements, damn the consequences:
1. I am not into Game of Thrones. I tried, I really did. Not for me. I respect your obsession, but leave me out of it.
2. I do not like hot cross buns.
3. I gave up on Dr Who halfway through season 6 (season 236?) and deleted it off my IQ.
3a. BUT, I came back to the Dr Who Christmas Special last year (thanks Frey) and am now much looking forward to series 7b.
4. I much prefer Cadbury honeycomb Easter eggs to Haigh’s, Lindt or any vaguely ‘decent’ chocolate.
5. Cadbury Creme Eggs are disgusting.
And there we have it.